- Yield: 2 people
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: - minutes
Coconut Cashewnut Milkshake
A refreshing yummy Milkshake that is super easy to make and tastes heavenly. Coconut lovers will surely love this awesome combo :)
- Tender Coconut ( Coconut Malai ) - 2 coconuts ( malai from two coconuts)
- Sugar - 2-3 tsp
- Sweetened condensed milk - 2 tbsp
- Fresh Cream - 3-4 tsp
- cashew nut - 6-7 whole cashewnuts
- For Garnish
- Cashewnut - a few for garnish
- Fresh cream - for garnish
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend into a smooth puree. ( you may add some milk if you feel its too thick ) Adjust the sweetness accordingly. Add more sugar or condensed milk if your want it more sweet.
- Pour it in a serving glass and garnish with cashew nuts and some fresh cream.
If you want it to be chilled add a few ice cubes or a scoop of Vanilla ice-cream.
Do try the above recipe and let me know your feedback. Check out http://yourcookingpal.com/ for more recipes.
To receive regular updates do like my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/yourcookingpal
Follow me on Instagram : yourcookingpal
Happy Cooking :)
I benefited from the lot from reading this article, thank you so much for writing such great article, I will definitely follow your blog and read every article you write.