- Yield: 2 people
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: - minutes
Pudina Chaas - Mint Buttermilk
This definitely is buttermilk with a twist . Yummy mint flavoured Chaas ( butter milk) very cool and refreshing beverage after a meal or on any hot day.
- Thick Yogurt - 1 cup
- Water - as required to dilute it
- Mint leaves - 4-5 tsp chopped
- ginger - 1 tsp ( grated)
- Green chilli - 1 ( depends upon ur spice level)
- Cumin powder ( jeera) - 3-4 pinches
- Black salt - a pinch
- Salt - as per taste
- Mix all the above ingredients in a blender.
- Add water if necessary to adjust the thickness. (it shouldn't be too thick)
- Now strain it through a strainer and discard the minty pulp.
- Add water and salt if required.
Serve chilled with chat masala/ cumin powder and a mint sprig.
Do try this recipe and let me know your feedback. Do like my page https://www.facebook.com/yourcookingpal/ to receive regular updates. Check out http://yourcookingpal.com/ for many more recipes. Till then Happy Cooking :)