- Yield: 2 people
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Dry Drumstick Veggie
This is an absolute favourite veggie of mine. Learnt this from my mom.. super easy and yummy !!
- Drumstick - 2 ( 2 inch pieces)
- onion - 1 (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chilies - 2 (slit)
- Coconut- grated - 1/4 cup
- coriander - 2-3 sprigs
- salt - as required
- Tumeric - 1/4 tsp
- Red Chili powder - 2-3 pinches only
- In a pan add oil. Once oil heats up add green chillies and chopped onions and saute.
- Then add tomatoes and cook them until they are slightly soft then add turmeric and Red chilli
( do not add too much chilli powder , as it is only for color)
- Then add the drumsticks and salt, saute and cover and cook.
- Once the drumsticks cook add the coriander and grated coconut and serve hot.
Do try the above recipe and let me know your feedback. Check out http://yourcookingpal.com/ for more recipes.
To receive regular updates do like my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/yourcookingpal
Follow me on Instagram : yourcookingpal
Happy Cooking :)
How to prepare the dried drumsticks before making the sabji. I am having 4 Drumsticks, but don’t know how to make sabji of it as they are too dry and the skin has also hardened.Please guide.
In case they are too dry nothing much can be done about it . However if they are not that dry you may peel them and add them in water half an hour before cooking it.