- Yield: 3 people
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Custard Apple Milkshake-Sitaphal Milkshake
Custard Apple is a sweet and delicious fruit. It tastes amazing on its own. However the milkshake tastes heavenly. Custard Apple is a seasonal fruit so try making the milkshake while it is in season. This recipe requires quite a few ingredients that are easily available at home. It is quite simple and super easy to make.
- Scoop the fruit out of 3 custard apples and remove the black seeds to leave behind the pulp.
- Add the custard apple pulp, milk, cream, and sugar in the blender .
- Blend well until smooth.
- To serve pour into a glass.
- Add 1 tsp pulp into it so that you get bites of the fruit when you have it .
- If you prefer add ice cubes or serve chilled.