- Yield: 2-3 people
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Cheesy Egg Bites
A quick break fast recipe if you are bored eating the plain toast and omelette all the time. Enjoy these hot bite sized goodies with Tomato Ketchup
- Eggs - 2
- Bread slices ( white/ brown) - 6-7 ( cut into squares)
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Tomato - 1 finely chopped
- Processed cheese (cheddar) - 1/4 cup ( grated)
- Coriander leaves - 3-4 tsp ( finely chopped)
- Green Chillies - 2-3 ( finely chopped)
- Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ( Haldi) - a pinch
- Mix of Butter and Oil - for shallow frying
- salt - As per taste
- Mix all the ingredients onion, tomato, cheese, eggs, chopped coriander, red chilli powder , green chilli and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the eggs and mix everything well.
- Now simply add the bread squares in the mixture while coating them well.
- In a shallow frying fan add butter and oil and add the bread squares.
- Cook until the egg on the bread slices looks cooked.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup.
Do try this recipe and let me know your feedback. Do like my page https://www.facebook.com/yourcookingpal/ to receive regular updates. Check out http://yourcookingpal.com/ for many more recipes. Till then Happy Cooking :)