- Yield: 2 people
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Stir Fried Veggies in Black Bean Sauce
This is such a quick an easy stir fry recipe that can be made under 15 mins. This is simple yet an exotic, veggie-packed dish that is a perfect meal. A super easy recipe to get your vegetable fix !!
- zucchini - 1/2 ( roughly chopped)
- Broccoli - 10-11 florets
- White Button Mushrooms - 4
- Carrot - 1 ( small)
- Corn - 1/4 cup
- Garlic - 5-6 cloves (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1/2 ince ( finely chopped)
- Red Chilli Sauce - 1 tsp
- Dark Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
- Black Bean Sauce - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour dissolved in water - 2 tsp dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- oil - 4 tsp
- Heat oil in a wok add Ginger and garlic and saute it for a while.
- Keep the flame high and toss in the veggies one by one starting with corn then carrots, broccoli.
- Later add zucchini and mushrooms and mix.
- Add all the sauces and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and keep tossing the veggies.
- Add the corn flour dissolved in water and mix.
- Toss and cook for a minute or two.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.