- Yield: 3 people
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
A super easy Paneer dish that can be whipped up in literally minutes. A widely popular dish that tastes just perfect with bread or roti on the side.
- Paneer (cottage Cheese) - 200 gms
- Onions - 2( finely chopped)
- Tomato - 3-4(finelychopped)
- Green Chillies - 2
- Cumin ( jeera) - 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ( Haldi) - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder ( jeera) - 1/4 tsp
- Chat Masala - 1/4 tsp
- Paneer and coriander - for garnish
- Oil - 4- 5 tsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Heat 4 tsp of oil in a pan .
- Once the oil heats up add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Add onions and green chillies saute well.
- Once the onion looks well cooked add tomato.
- Add all the spices and mix well.
- Add salt and mix well
- Cover and cook until oil leave the sides.
- Add grated Paneer and mix well and cook until it looks a little dry.
- Add Butter and chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Serve hot with bread / roti/chappati.