- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Zaffrani Paneer Tikka
Zaffran means Saffron or Kesar. These Saffron infused aromatic Paneer Tikkas are sure royal !! Can be made for a perfectly relaxed BBQ party.
- Cottage Cheese(Paneer) - 400 gms ( cubes)
- Capsicum - 1/2 ( cubes)
- Tomato - 2 ( cubes)
- Onion - 2 ( cubes)
- For the Marinade
- Curd - 1/2 cup
- Saffron ( kesar) - 2 pinches
- Green Chillies - 2 ( finely chopped))
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves) - 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Chat Masala - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder ( Dhania) - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder ( zeera) - 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder ( Haldi) - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Oil - 2 tsp
- Butter (salted) - as required ( for basting)
- In bowl mix all the ingredients for the Marinade .
- Add the Paneer Cubes, Capsicum cubes , Tomato cubes and Onion Cubes in the marinade and mix well.
- Add the mustard oil and mix.
- Refrigerate them for 1/2 an hour.
- Soak a few skewers in water ( this step prevents them from burning while grilling or bbq)
- Take them out of the fridge and arrange them on the damp skewers.
- Place them on a hot grill / frying pan ).
- Keep turning them and basting with butter as required .
- Serve them hot with Mint- coriander- curd Chutney .