- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
A cool and refreshing simple raita to be eaten with spicy food to calm down the heat. It can be chilled and also served with any Biryani/ Pulao or simply eaten on its own.
- In a bowl add chopped tomato, cucumber and onion .
- Add green chilli and coriander.
- Stir the yogurt, blending it well with a spoon before adding it to the raita.
- Add salt, raita masala and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
Additional Tips :-
- You may also use roasted cumin seed powder( zeera powder) if you like instead of raita masala or it tastes good on its own as well.
- If you prefer a thinner consistency, you may also add a little water to the raita.