- Yield: 5-6 people
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Bread Roll with Potato Filling
You wont believe but this is a quick snack which requires hardly any ingredients and is unbelievably yummy. My mom made these very often. This was a snack that me as a child would look forward to :)
- Bread slices - as required
- Potato - 4
- Coriander-mint- green chilli- ginger- garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Oil - for deep frying
- Salt - as per taste
- In a pan heat 2 tsp oil and add the green paste ( coriander- mint- green chillies- garlic-ginger) and
- Sauté for a minute and add the boiled and mashed potatoes .
- Mix well and cover and cook for 2- 3 minutes.
- Open the cover and mix and the stuffing is ready. ( you can make any stuffing of your choice though)
To make the rolls:
- Dip one side of the bread in water and dampen it. ( do not soak them completely)
- Take a small ball of the potato filling and place in on the bread.
- Fold the bread into a small roll/ball.
- Deep fry these rolls/ balls until golden brown.
- Serve them piping hot with tomato ketchup.