- Yield: 3 people
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Masala Instant Noodles - Instant Noodles with a twist
If you are tired of having plain and simple instant noodles, jazz it up by adding a twist to it with something thats tangy and super yummy.
- Instant Noodles with the tastemaker - 2 packets
- Onion - 1 ( finely chopped)
- Tomatoes - 2-3 (finely chopped)
- Garlic - 4-5 cloves
- Potato - 1 ( cut into cubes)
- Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder ( Haldi) - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Spring onion greens - for garnish
- Cook the noodles separately without adding the taste-maker as per the instructions on the packet. and keep aside.
- In a pan heat 4 tsp of oil, add garlic and saute for a min.
- Add Onions and suate until they are slightly pink.
- Add the tomatoes and mix well.
- Add red chilli powder and turmeric and mix.
- Add potatoes and salt and cover and cook until they are done.
- Keep a check and keep stirring them at regular intervals until they are completely done. ( sprinkle some water to cook potatoes faster)
- Add the boiled Noodles and mix well.
- Add the taste-maker and mix.
- Check the seasoning and add some water if you find it to be too dry.
- Mix everything well and cook for a minute or so.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens or coriander.
Do try the above recipe and let me know your feedback. Check out http://yourcookingpal.com/ for more recipes.
To receive regular updates do like my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/yourcookingpal
Follow me on Instagram : yourcookingpal
Happy Cooking :)