- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Kaju Kismis Ice Cream - Cashew Raisins Ice Cream
Kaju Kismis Ice Cream - Cashew Raisins Ice Cream is an easy to make ice cream that is so delicious and creamy with the bits of dry fruit in each spoon!!
- In a bowl add cream and whip it with a hand blender until firm peaks are formed. ( you can alternatively whip it with hand as well)
- Add the condensed milk and whip it once again.
- Add vanilla essence and mix and the base for ice-cream is ready.
- Keep it in an airtight container and cover with a cling foil.
- Then cover with a lid ( this ensures that no ice crystals are formed on the top layer )
- Pop it in the freezer for a good 3 hrs until it is just set.
- Heat milk in a sauce pan and add cashew nuts and kismis and boil for 4-5 mins until the milk thickens.
- Cool this mixture completely.
- Take the plain ice cream base out from the freezer and add the cooled milk and cashewnuts mixture and mix well.
- Again refrigerate until its firm.
- Scoop it out and serve.