- Yield: 4 people
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: - minutes
Mango Ice cream
The King of Fruits, 'Mango' when in season we try to make numerous dishes out of the same. Mango Ice cream that too at home.. now that's a treat. This yummy and delicious Mango Ice cream is so easy to make and requires hardly any ingredients .
- In a bowl add cream and whip it with a hand blender until a firm peaks are formed.
- Add the condensed milk and whip it once again.
- Add vanilla essence and mix and the base for ice-cream is ready.
- Keep it in an airtight container and pop it in the freezer for a good 3-4 hrs until it is just set.
- When ice cream is slightly set but not too firm take it out from the refrigerator.
- Now add in the Mango Pulp and the Mango pieces to the Ice cream and mix.
- Again refrigerate until firm.
- When it is firm scoop it out and serve with some more chilled fresh mango pieces.