- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Aloo Methi Paratha
A quick and easy to make paratha that healthy and nutritious too. Try it and I am sure this will be regular in your kitchen. The fresh Methi leaves( fenugreek) add a distinct flavour to these parathas.
- Whole wheat flour ( atta) - 2 cups
- Methi - 1/2 cup Chopped
- Potato - 4 ( boiled and mashed)
- Ginger Garlic Chilli paste - 2 tsp
- Red Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder ( Dhania) - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder ( zeera) - 1/4 tsp
- Chat Masala - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Amchur - 1 tsp
- oil - 2 tsp
- salt - as required
- In a bowl add all the ingredients boiled potato, methi leaves, ginger garlic chilli paste, dry spices and salt. (You may adjust the spices as per your preference)
- Add water to form a dough. The dough shouldn't be too soft so take care of the amount of water you add while making the dough.
- Add oil and cover and keep it aside for 15- 20 mins.
- Then make balls and roll out into rounds as we do for chapatti / roti.
- Heat a tawa/ frying pan and roast them on both sides . Apply ghee while roasting.
- Serve hot with curd / sauce.
Do try this recipe and let me know your feedback. Do like my page https://www.facebook.com/yourcookingpal/ to receive regular updates. Check out http://yourcookingpal.com/ for many more recipes. Till then Happy Cooking :)
Keep it up.. Super yummy
Thank you so much Komal
Thank you so much