- Yield: 4 naans
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Tawa Garlic Naan - Without Oven
- Mix the butter, garlic and coriander in a bowl and keep aside.
- Add all the ingredients like maida, Baking powder, Baking soda, salt, sugar and curd in a bowl and mix.
- Add water to knead a soft sticky dough.
- Apply oil and cover it with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 30 mins to an hour.
- Now punch the dough and knead it well.
- Make balls out of dough and keep aside.
- Now with a rolling pin roll them out into long elongated shapes.
- Apply water on one side and place the side where you applied water on the tawa and apply the Butter garlic mixture with a brush on the naan.
- Once you see bubbles on them simply pick up tawa and hold it upside down on the direct flame and let the naan cook while black specs start appearing on the same.
- Alternatively you can use a mesh frying pan to roast the Naan on the gas stove.
- Once done lift it up and the Naan is ready to serve.
- Serve hot along with gravy of your choice.
Do try this recipe and let me know your feedback. Check out http://yourcookingpal.com/ for more recipes.
To receive regular updates do like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/yourcookingpal
Follow me on Instagram : yourcookingpal
Happy Cooking :)