- Yield: 2-3 people
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: - minutes
Pineapple Sweet Lime Mocktail
I am a big fan of healthy mocktails made out of real fruit. This deliciously easy to make mocktail is super healthy plus as hydrating and refreshing as ever !!
- Pineapple - 1
- Sweet Lime - 5
- Black salt - a pinch
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 4-5 tsp (optional if required)
- Extract the juice from 5 sweet limes and keep aside.
- Peel the pineapple and chop them into pieces and put them into a blender.
- Add around 4 tbsp or more of the sweet lime juice to the pineapple and blend well.
- Now add the pulp to a strainer. Strain out the juice thoroughly and discard the pulp.
- Now add the remaining sweet lime juice and add to the pineapple juice.
- Add salt and black salt and mix well.
- Add sugar only if required. If the juices are sweet enough you may skip the sugar.
- Mix well and pour the juice into the glasses with ice cubes.
Hello! i really liked your post. Please share some more
sure will do thank you so much Geet