- Yield: 6-7
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Schezwan Cheese Dosa
A quick fix snack or breakfast when you are not in a mood to eat that old fashioned dosa. Spicy, tangy and cheesy with bursts of amazing flavour
- Dosa Batter / Idli batter - 2 cups (depends on the number of dosas you wanna make)
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Tomatoes - 2 finely chopped
- Coriander - 4-5 tsp
- Green chillies - 5-6
- Schezwan chutney - as required ( I used the chings brand)
- Ghee or oil - as required
- Heat the dosa skillet greasing it slightly with ghee.
- Spread the dosa batter (add salt to the batter) evenly on the pan.
- Once the upper layer slightly dries add ghee and spread evenly.
- Add the Schezwan chutney and spread.
- Sprinkle chopped onions, tomato , green chillies and coriander.
- Spread the grated cheese and cook until the dosa turns brown.
- Fold and cut them into pieces with sprinkle grated cheese with chutney of your choice.