- Yield: 3 people
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Garlic Potato Fry
Garlic Potato Fry, such a simple recipe that requires hardly any ingredients yet so delicious. This is a perfect recipe for kids for their tiffin. Kids already love potato and kids will surely love this version.
- Cut potatoes into roundels or any desired shape.
- Add salt,turmeric powder and red chilli powder to them and mix well.
- In a kadai/ pan add 4-5 tsp of oil, add garlic and fry for a min.
- Add the potato roundels and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 mins until or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Then open and lid and let them cook. Keep mixing after regular intervals until a few potatoes look crispy. Keep mixing, don't burn the bottom of the pan.
- Serve along with chapatti/roti or is perfect for tiffins.