- Yield: 3 people
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Paneer Capsicum Veggie
Paneer is an absolute favourite in our house. Since everyone loves it so much Paneer is always being made in various style. This version is a tiffin special, quick to make and hassle free.
- Onion - 2 ( cut into small square chunks)
- Tomato - 4 ( cut into chunks)
- Capsicum - 1/2 ( cut into chunks)
- Paneer - 200 gms
- Ginger - 1/2 inch (grated)
- Garlic - 4 cloves ( grated)
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Everest Shahi Paneer Masala - 1 tsp
- Red chilli Powder - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves - for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan / Kadhai and add the onions and saute well for about 3-4 mins or until they are translucent.
- Then add Capsicum and saute well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Tomato and mix well.
- Add all the dry spices and mix.
- Cover the kadai and cook until the oil separates approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Then add Paneer and mix. Cook for another 3-4 mins and its done!!
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot along with Chapatis/ Rotis.