- Yield: 15 cutlets
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Poha Cheese Cutlets
I always make Poha cutlets, but this time I thought would try something different so added an ingredient that would go along well. And here you go Cheese Poha Cutlets :) Simply scrumptious !!
- Poha ( flattened Rice Flakes) - 1 and 1/2 cup
- Cheese - 1/2 cup
- Boiled Potato - 4 ( small to medium sized)
- Green chilies - 5 ( finely chopped)
- Chat Masala - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander - 1/4 cup ( finely chopped)
- Cashew Nuts( Kaju) - 1/4 cup ( cut into pieces
- salt - as per taste
- Add poha ( flattened rice) to the colander ( strainer) and wash them as you do it for poha.
- Let the excess water drain off.
- In another bowl add the boiled and mashed potatoes, Cheese and the soaked poha.
- Add green chillies , all the powdered spices salt and chopped coriander.
- Mix well to form a dough.
- Add cashew nuts and mix well.
- Shape them into cutlets.
- Heat 5-6 tsp of oil a flat pan and shallow fry them in 5-6 tsps. of oil until they are slightly golden brown on both sides.
- Serve them hot along with Tomato Ketchup and Coriander Mint Chutney.