- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Oats Rava Dosa - How to make Rava Dosa
A yummy crispy dosa with the goodness of oats. The best part about this dosa is can be prepared instantly without any fermentation. So they are quick and easy to make :)
- Rava - 1 cup
- Oats - 1/2 cup Powdered
- Rice Flour - 1/2 cup
- Maida - 1/4 cup
- Black Pepper crushed ( kali Mirch) - 1 tsp
- Coriander - 5-6 tsp ( finely chopped)
- Green chillies - 3
- Cashew Nuts (Kaju) - 4 tsp ( powdered)
- Dry coconut - 1/4 cup ( grated
- ginger - 1/4 tsp (grated)
- salt - as per taste
- Ghee - as required ( for greasing the pan)
- Mix rava, maida, oats and rice flour in a bowl and add water to make like a runny batter. ( the batter shouldn't be thick like the normal dosa batter .)
- Add rest of the ingredients like dry coconut, coriander, ginger, green chilli, coriander, pepper, salt.
- Rest the batter for 20-30 mins.
- Now heat a griddle and grease it with ghee / oil
- Pour the batter evenly. ( you may not be able to spread everything at once so do it 3-4 time so that the entire pan is covered with a thin layer of batter ).
- Leave some ghee around dosa and also some over it
- Let the dosa cook for a few mins. It will automatically leave sides in a while .
- To make it even crispier leave it on the griddle for a longer time on medium heat.
- There you have a crispy dosa ready to serve with hot sambar and white coconut chutney.