- Yield: 3 people
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Chilli Garlic Fried Rice
Chilli Garlic Fried Rice is yummy and so easy to put together. This is a quick and simple fried rice with wonderful flavour and aroma of Garlic. It is slightly spicy as well since it has green chilli and also spicy schezwan sauce and red chilli sauce. This is my take on comfort food :)
- Heat 4-5 tsp of oil in a wok.
- Add the green chilli and garlic and suate until the rawness of the garlic disappears. ( take care you do not brown them.
- Now keep the flame high and add the all the veggies carrots, capsicum, cabbage and mushrooms and sauté for 3 mins or so.
- Add all the sauces, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and Schezwan sauce and mix well. ( you may adjust the sauces as per your requirement )
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Check the seasoning and add salt if required, since sauces already have salt in them go easy on the salt and keep tossing the rice for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.