- Yield: 3 people
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Pineapple Fried Rice
A quick and easy fried rice recipe that's brings in the tropical flavours to your lunch/dinner. A yummy sweet, spicy ,tangy rice with Pineapple chunks that are sure to linger on your tastebuds !!
- Pineapple - 1/4 cup ( finely chopped)
- Green peas - 1/4 cup
- Carrot - 1 ( chopped into small cubes)
- Capsicum - 1/2 capsicum
- Broccoli - 8-9 florets
- Basmati Rice - 2 and 1/2 cups ( cooked with salt)
- Garlic - 7-8 ( finely chopped)
- Dried Red Chilli - 3
- Dark Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
- Schezwan sauce - 2 tsp
- Red chilli sauce - 2 tsp
- Salt - as per taste
- vinegar - 1/4 tsp
- Heat 3-4 tsp of oil in a wok and keep the gas flame on high.
- Add chopped garlic and sauté for a minute
- Add dried red chillies and sauté.
- Add all the chopped veggies, toss them for two minutes
- Add all the sauces and sauté.
- Add salt and mix well and sauté for a minute
- Add in the cooked rice(that already has salt added) and mix well.
- Add pineapple chunks and vinegar and mix well
- Add Vinegar and extra sauces if you like, also adjust the seasoning( salt).
- Turn off the heat and serve hot.
- Serve it hot garnished with spring onion greens and chopped pineapple chunks.
- This Pineapple Fried Rice tastes amazing on its own however it will also taste great with Mix Vegetable Manchurian / Paneer chilli gravy on the side