- Yield: 2 people
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Tedali /Tondali Sabzi - Ivy Gourd Stir Fry
Tondali/ Tendli/ Ivy gourd is such a popular vegetable in India. This stir fry version of Tendli is so simple yet turns out amazingly delicious. Adding peanuts give it that crunch and makes it nutty and so flavourful... try it out to know :)
- Tendli/ Tondali/ Tindora - 250gms
- Onion - 1
- Mustard Seeds (Rai) - 1/4 tsp
- Curry Leaves - 7-8
- Red Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Ground nut - 4 tsp ( roasted and crushed )
- salt - to taste
- Oil - 4 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Then add onion and curry leaves and saute for 3-4 mins until the onion is translucent.
- Add Red chilli powder, garam Masala and turmeric powder mix well.
- Add the chopped tendli and salt and mix well.
- Cook and cover for 7-8 min or until it looks done.
- Add the crushed groundnut and mix well.
- Cook for another 2-3 mins stirring it occasionally.
- Serve along with chappati / rice.