- Yield: 3 people
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
French Beans Stir Fry - Farasbi Bhaaji
There's nothing like fresh green beans and this is the easiest French Beans Stir Fry recipe . This is a simple French Beans stir fry recipe that requires hardly any ingredients and tastes so good.
- Chop the French beans finely.
- Heat oil in a pan/ wok .( preferably a flat one)
- Add Jeera and let it crackle.
- Add Green Chillies and garlic and saute for a min.
- Add the chopped French beans , salt and turmeric and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Open the cover and let them cook until they look perfectly done.( for about 5-6 minutes )
- Serve hot.
The above veggie is good enough for 2 people as the volume reduces once cooked. However in case you need to make it for more than two people you may adjust the ingredients accordingly.