- Yield: 3 people
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
This is a typical Potato veggie made typically in Maharashtra. Mostly Batata Bhaji is made as a bhog or naivedya on auspicious occasions.
- In a pan heat 3 tsp oil and add mustard seeds, jeera, hing and curry leaves. Let them splutter
- Add ginger and saute.
- Add salt and turmeric and mix well.
- Add boiled and chopped potatoes .
- Add coriander leaves, cover the mixture and cook for a minute on a low flame.
- Serve hot Batata Bhaji with puris or rotis.
If you aren't making it for Naivedya / Bhog you may even add garlic and chopped onions to the tadka.